A few quick notes from Tuesday’s practice:
* Tight end Michael Irvin II (suspended last game) was back in his No. 87. Irvin was in a scout-team jersey last week. Mark Richt said Irvin would play again when he began doing “what he was supposed to do.”
* Cornerback Dee Delaney (knee) was riding a stationary bike and did conditioning drills early in practice. Delaney has missed the last two games.
* Wide receiver Ahmmon Richards (hamstring, ankle) was practicing, as was Mike Harley (ankle) and defensive end Chad Thomas (shoulder). Harley was moving gingerly.
* Hayden Mahoney continues to work as the starting right guard ahead of Corey Gaynor. Navaughn Donaldson (ankle) was the third-teamer. Donaldson missed two games.
* Scouts from the Dolphins, Texans, Broncos and Raiders were at practice.
More Canes over here